THE TRANSITION FROM MANSION TO FLATS
Western House was demolished in 1930. For some years, probably due to the depression of the 1930's, the site remained derelict. This photograph of 1933, looking North, shows the Midget Car track and artificial golf course, which occupied the area for a year or two.
Image Reference: JG_01_007.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 155x105
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society