After the removal of the original building in 1948, the site remained empty until 1956 when Edlin's built and opened this building, seen from within the derelict band-stand. However this had a very short life of only thirty years, being demolished in 1986 to be replaced by yet more flats.
Image Reference: JG_01_052.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 152x110
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society