P W Corbin’s shop at 139 London Road, towards the end of the last century. His business was established here in 1878 after a few years at 7 London Terrace. The premises were completely rebuilt in 1933 and Corbin & Sons Ltd., still trade at this same address.
Image Reference: JG_10a_007.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 201x154
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society