Four more of these squalid buildings, 4 November 1910. This photograph numbers 12 & 13, then closed but later rebuilt. They are seen in the photograph of 1955 on an adjoining page.

Image Reference: JG_10a_037.tif
Date: 1910
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 105x154
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society