The south side of this small street, in 1964. The principal building was the Chapel built in 1830, but given up in 1958, after which it was put to business use. To the right are seen private houses Nos. 40/39. At one time Ann Street extended much more to the west hence such high numbers in so short a street. All buildings seen have since been removed.

Image Reference: JG_10a_085.tif
Date: 1964
Image Details: Original Monochrome print
Size of Original: 160x105
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society