Motor coach halted at the semaphore traffic signals, at the corner of London Road and Beaconsfield Road, in 1929. Following the introduction of similar signals at the bottom of West Street in December 1927, Brighton Council decided in late 1928 to install them at Preston Circus. Controlled by the policeman in his central box, they came into use here in March, 1929.
Image Reference: JG_10a_127.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 241x190
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society