The old cottages on the left must have been removed when Middle Street school was reconstructed and extended in 1875. The large private house in Middle Street, then No.44 is now the site of the Hippodrome Palm Court.
Image Reference: JG_08_010.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 235x185
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society