This is a photograph of the building when it was occupied as a private house, with its front garden shut off by substantial iron railings.
This copy of an old photograph is reproduced by kind permission of Peerless & Son (Timber) Ltd., Middle Street. The original must have been taken between 1872 & 1886, the period when the Peerless family occupied the house.
Image Reference: JG_08_016.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 155x202
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society