NORFOLK HOTEL, KINGS ROAD
Taken soon after the hotel was rebuilt in 1866- note the newness of the facade. The kerbside railing is without the cross members which were added later. The premises which we now know as the Salisbury Hotel, 143/145 Kings Road, the other side of Bedford Square, were then three separate houses.
Image Reference: JG_01_024.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 85x87
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society