KINGS ROAD IN THE 1880s.
Regency Square. The low single rail was removed when the Boer War Memorial to the Royal Sussex Regiment was erected in 1904.
The gardens remained a private enclosure for more than 100 years after the building of the Square.
Image Reference: JG_01_114.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 152x108
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society