NAG’S HEAD, QUEENS PLACE
Workmen stripping the wall of Corbin’s premises at 11 Queen’s Place discovered this old inn sign painted on the original plaster. The house was built about 1840, was an inn from the start and remained so until 1921 when Corbins bought it.
Image Reference: JG_10a_015.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 203x157
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society