Hopson’s shop, 7 & 8 London Road in 1907 soon after the road widening – note the recently planted tree. Until a few years previously these were two private houses and the shop was built out over the small front gardens. In 1936 Marks & Spencer took over the shop and it was rebuilt by them to its present form just a few years ago, also taking in adjoining premises.
Image Reference: JG_10a_016.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 160x105
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society