This photograph and the next show buildings, which must have been built within a few years of each other.
This was the Nag’s Head Public Hose, at the west corner of Queen’s Place. Period unknown but perhaps just before the 1914 - 1918 war. The Inn had a fairly long life. Built as an Inn in the late 1830’s it remained licensed premises until 1921 when it was bought by Corbins of London Road and taken into their business.
Image Reference: JG_10a_024.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 151x110
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society