The main entrance of the Brewery in Viaduct Road, at the time of the partial demolition of the building. At one time, the date of erection, 1876, could be seen engraved in the keystone, over the centre of the Arch.
Image Reference: JG_10a_098.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 154x108
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society