A photograph of the Circus during the 1939-1945 war, showing on the left the crescent of shops and flats built on this corner in 1935 to replace the old house and garden.
Image Reference: JG_10a_119.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 170x115
Additional Information: "Nelson's Column" war effort appeal
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society