Two of the original cottages of London Road, photographed on 7 October 1962. Built in the 1830’s as small houses and 102 was a butcher’s shop a few years later. It remained in this trade until the end, which came in 1963 when the buildings were demolished.

Image Reference: JG_10a_133.tif
Date: 1962
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 160x115
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society