jg_10a_132.jpg

BAKER STREET – LONDON ROAD

The seedman’s shop of James E Davis & Sons at 1 & 2 Baker Street in 1910. The business was started here in the 1870’s by Mr Davis though it had been a seedman’s shop for several years before that. In 1932 Davis’s moved to 112 London Road to premises previously occupied by the Co-operative Society and remained there until the business closed down a few months ago.

Image Reference: JG_10a_132.tif
Date: 1910
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 153x103
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society