After the 1930’s demolitions (Nos. 16 & 17 stood here) this site, photographed in 1958, remained empty for more than twenty years used as a public car Park as can be seen. Indeed it stayed like this until the coming of Bartholomew Square in the late 1980’s

Image Reference: JG_08_0120.tif
Date: 1958
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 106x150
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society