In 1878 Mr Trill demolished the old houses and erected the present corner block of buildings. The photograph (postcard) shows the shop front of 22 Duke Street, where the printing business was carried on by the family for many years, until given up just after the 1914-1918 War.
Image Reference: JG_08_020.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print on postcard stock
Size of Original: 137x87
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society