This enlargement of the sepia original shows 43, Market Street, as it was in 1850. Then, as now, it stood at the corner of Nile Street.
It was originally a private house, the doorway being that on the right. The stationers shop was an extension built over the forecourt of No 42, on the bow window with those of the present No 44.
Image Reference: JG_08_090.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 152x102
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society