View of 38 Market Street, then occupied by Rolls, the wholesale fruit and potato merchant, with Roach’s kite factory on the upper floors.
To the right can be seen the entrance to the narrow passage leading to the Thatched House Inn, referred to on another page. The buildings seen were removed in 1939.
Date of this photograph – 15 March 1928
Image Reference: JG_08_096.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 159x200
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society